Thursday, September 04, 2008

Soul Winning Leadership Conference with Dr. Mike Wells, September 8-11, Bethany Makati

Free and open to all churches in Luzon areas. Please call 831-7734 and 831-4123 for details.

1.
Starts from 9 AM general assembly Monday and will run daily from 6:30 AM campus outreach until the evening service. The Team is led by keynote speaker - Dr. Mike Wells. Other members of the team are Dr. Marshall Carson and Bro. Anthony Jones. Dr. Dimver Andales will speak in the morning services from Monday to Wednesday.

2.
Conference will conclude on Thursday September 11 morning service with Dr. Wells as speaker.

3.
Every delegation from church or mission church in Luzon area should include preferably the pastor, wife and 3 workers. This is to accommodate all churches who wish to participate.

4.
Register early and avoid the rush. In-house guests from outside Metro Manila, please pre-register at 831-7734/831-4123.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello
I am asking if I an American Missionary have started a bible fellowship/church in the Philippines do I need to register this ministry? I do not collect funds from anyone, I use my personal funds. Also If I fundraise should or do I need to register then?
Thank you