Oct. 29-31 at The Integrated Bar of the Philippines, 15 Julia Vargas St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City
For inquiries, you may call 829-37-33; 801-67-89; 514-83-40; 636-55-35.
The one-time registration fee of P150.00 will enable delegates to avail of notes and pens, and to attend all the sessions. Visit and "Like" us at Facebook for updates and details of time schedules.
Lineup of seminar speakers:
- Dr. Kevin Callahan, President of IPM, Hanover, Pennsylvania
- Dr. Bill Bowen, IPM International Representative
- Rev. Matthew Barfield, IPM Vice-President of Field Ministries
- Pastor Jun Gonzales, Pastor of Las Pinas Baptist Church, Las Pinas
- Pastor Abet Tiangco, Pastor of Promised Land Baptist Church, Malabon
- Dr. Roberto-Jose Livioco, Foundation Baptist Church, Pasig City
- "Ethical Concerns Regarding Electronic Pleasures" by Pastor Abet Tiangco
- "God's Design for the Christian Home" by Pastor Jun Gonzales
- "Discerning Errors of the Charismatic Movement" by Dr. Kevin Callahan
- "Decisions by Convenience, Covetousness, or Conviction" by Rev. Matthew Barfield
- "Biblical Separation Applied" by Dr. Roberto-Jose Livioco
- "The Role of Prayer in Global Missions" by Dr. Bill Bowen
- "Assurance When You Are Afflicted"
- "How to Bring Faith to Your Family
- "How to Have a Double Portion of God's Blessings
- "Bringing Great Joy to Your City"